- The ability to follow blueprints and building plans.
- Sound knowledge of woodworking tools and methods of all aspects of carpentry, from building of large structures to cabinetry.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, metals and other materials, using hand and power tools.
- Install interior and exterior structures and fixtures
- Help erect, level, and install building frameworks
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Able to provide knowledge to junior carpenters.
- Able to provide customer service.
- Experience in installation of elements for the trade show industry and larger interior and exterior projects.
- Mechanical knowledge an asset.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team-player