SCULPTOR /ARTIST - Las Vegas, NV
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: sculpting both realistic and abstract forms from a variety of mediums such as clay, foam and sometimes wood. Mold making and casting, painting and detailing. The chosen candidate must be confident and knowledgeable enough to work independently, but also be a strong team player
- Higher education in the arts preferred but not required if a strong portfolio can be presented.
- Ability to interpret 2D renderings and create a 3D model to scale
- Sculpt realistic and recognizable human faces
- Create molds utilizing different methods, based on what is most suitable for the application.
- Cast objects using different materials selected for their intended use.
- Have strong artistic eye and be detail oriented.
- Poses good problem solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience painting and airbrushing a plus
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team-player